Basic information on Data Protection
- Responsible: Ignasi Clotet, S.L.U.
- Online service provision Web user.
- Commercial communications related to our services.
- Legitimation: Express consent and legitimate interest.
- Target group: No data is passed on to third parties, unless legally required.
- Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
At IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe that we must be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), IGNASI CLOTET, S. L.U. informs the user that, as the responsible for the treatment, it will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience is improved, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we do it.
- Our intention is to provide you with the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the law, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process it, you can ask us to stop processing it.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and to treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
- Identity: IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U.
- Social address: Avda. Canal 19
- C.I.F. nº: B-25033259
- E-mail: email@example.com
IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. has designated a Data Protection Delegate or an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make an inquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name, address and birth date.
- Phone number and email address.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data you decide to share with us.
In some cases, it is compulsory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is.
Why and for which purpose do we process your data?
At IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. we treat the information provided by interested parties with the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in the physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information requested.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the customer’s online experience.
- In some cases, it will be necessary to provide information to Authorities or third companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents in order to respond to customer or Public Administration complaints.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Registry of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The use of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent from the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, information requests or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the treatment of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profile elaboration.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The treatment of the data with the described purposes will be maintained during the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for the fulfillment of the legal obligations that derive from the treatment of the data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. The external service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with whom IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use this information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties
IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. seeks to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties; only what is strictly necessary to comply with such legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. Data sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You may direct your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. According to the GDPR you can request:
- Right of access: you can ask for information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and forgetfulness: you can request deletion after blocking your personal data.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: it implies the restriction of the treatment of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing their further processing.
- Right of portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transmission to another responsible party.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you may request that decisions not be taken that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, the request may be refused if you ask for the deletion of data necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Also, if you have any complaints about the processing of your data you can file a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. from any responsibility in this respect. The users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and commit themselves to keeping them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that had been celebrated with the users, in case the data that has been facilitated is false, incomplete, inexact or not updated.
IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility as far as hypothetical damages that could be originated by the use of this information.
IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages, and can even limit or not allow access to this information. IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. is exonerated from any responsibility for any damage or harm that the user could suffer as a consequence of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. whenever it comes from sources outside of the company.
Likewise, the user certifies that he or she is over 14 years of age and that he or she has the legal capacity necessary to give his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
How do we treat minors' personal data?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the GDPR and Article 7 of the LO3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to treat the personal data of the minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person who gives consent will be required.
In the case of those over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases where the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. has adopted the legally required security levels for the protection of Personal Data, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U.
IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. is not responsible for any hypothetical damage or harm that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond the control of IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. The Company will not be liable for delays or blockages in the use of the present electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions outside the control of IGNASI CLOTET, S.L.U. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on his/her hard drive, he/she has the possibility to configure the browser in such a way that it prevents the installation of these files. For more information, please refer to our Cookies Policy.